As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we have designated the following individual for notification of alleged potential copyright infringement on Websites hosted by Compassionate Action for Animals:
3340 Grand Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Fax: 612-276-2242 (call ahead to arrange faxes)
If you believe a Website hosted by Compassionate Action for Animals infringes a copyright, please provide the following information to the person identified above, pursuant to section 512 of the Copyright Act of 1976:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is alleged to be infringing or is the subject of the allegedly infringing activity that you desire to have removed, or have access to which disabled.
- Information that is specific and sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- The following contact information: mailing address, telephone number, E-mail address;
- A statement that the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, and, if an agent is providing the notification, a statement that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.