I read Conde's review (below) and was a little nervous they wouldn't have enough vegan options. To my delight, they've made the menu much more vegan-friendly, and may even have taken Conde's suggestion b/c they have a Tempeh, lettuce and tomato sandwich now! :)
For example, these are their sandwich selections:
1) sharp cheddar, basil pesto & tomato
2) roasted garlic hummos and vegetables
3) roasted veggies, irish sharp cheddar & hummos
4) beets, rosemary, goat cheese, spinach & caramelized onions
5) tempeh, chipotle aioli, pesto, tomato & spinach
6) t L t: tempeh, romaine lettuce, tomato and chipotle aioli
clevo sandwich - a hot, open face sandwich with hummos, spinach, rosemary & mushrooms $7 with cheese $9
Devo Sandwich- a hot, open face sandwich with organic romaine, fresh tomato, basil & caramelized onion $6 with cheese $8
They even have a vegan calzone! As for bakery items, they'll have like ONE vegan muffin, ONE vegan cookie, so you won't go home hungry but it'd be nice if they'd expand the vegan bakery options.
They have brunch on Sundays from 9a-1p. I'd love it if on other days they at least had oatmeal (with all the toppings) available in the mornings. Then I'd get the oatmeal as my breakfast and baked good to-go.