Veggie for 25 years. Must say, being vegetarian has gotten SO much easier over time. Restaurants rarely have an issue catering to me (unlike back in the 80's). I prefer to shop at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's but can just as easily manage at a regular grocery store to fulfill my shopping list. Again, this wasn't the case circa 1980's. Today, I'm even helping my carnivorous boyfriend learn that veggie food is actually scrumptious and he is officially a raving fan of all-vegan GREEN here in Tempe, AZ. YAY!
About SwissKitty on VegGuide
SwissKitty has added 0 entries, written 6 reviews and rated 6 entries. SwissKitty has not uploaded any images.
SwissKitty's average rating is 4.8.
- Green in Phoenix/Tempe Metro, Arizona
- Oregano's in Phoenix/Tempe Metro, Arizona
- Trader Joe's in Phoenix/Tempe Metro, Arizona
- Udupi Cafe in Phoenix/Tempe Metro, Arizona
- Wildflower Bread Company in Phoenix/Tempe Metro, Arizona
SwissKitty has rated some entries but doesn't seem to really dislike any of them.