My criteria for ratings:
1 star: Restaurants whose 'vegan' food turns out to not actually be vegan. Or if the service is openly rude or hostile. Or if it is just a train-wreck of a terrible experience.
2 star: Underwhelming. Nominally veg-friendly for the region or places which I come away with a pretty big gripe.
3 star: Average. Some good aspects, some not so great aspects.
4 star: Really great but maybe with a very minor issue or drawback.
5 star: My absolute favorite places (see below.)
About lance on VegGuide
lance has added 32 entries, written 33 reviews and rated 77 entries. lance has uploaded 4 images.
lance's average rating is 3.6.
- Bandung Indonesian Restaurant in Madison, Wisconsin
- Bartertown Diner in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Blackbird Pizzeria in Philadelphia Metro, Pennsylvania
- Brick Road Pizza in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Bunner's in Toronto, Ontario
- Chicago Diner in Chicago, Illinois
- FlavourSpot in Portland, Oregon
- Food Fight! in Portland, Oregon
- Fresh by Juice for Life in Toronto, Ontario
- Highline in Seattle, Washington
- HipCityVeg in Philadelphia Metro, Pennsylvania
- The Hogtown Vegan in Toronto, Ontario
- MaggieMudd in San Francisco, California
- Riverwest Co-op & Cafe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ronald's Donuts in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Saturn Cafe in Santa Cruz, California
- Soul Vegetarian East in Chicago, Illinois
- Tasty Harmony in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Teshlou's Little Africa in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Upton's Breakroom in Chicago, Illinois
- WaterCourse Foods in Denver, Colorado
- The Wild Cow in Nashville, Tennessee