Reviews written by besley
Registered on Dec 21 09
We were looking for a great vegetarian meal, and we found this place online. The ratings were good, and we like Indian food, so we went for an early dinner on a Saturday evening. What a mistake! The food was bland and stale, and most of it tasted as if it had been left over from the lunch steam table the day before. The place was not exactly dirty, but it did have a very stale, oily, odor. And while we like Indian food, I would expect more than just standard Indian fare from a restaurant called "The Vegetarian".
Worst was that we both became ill after the meal. Not quite food poisoning, but terrible indigestion that kept us up all night - even though we have spicy Indian food all the time. Absolutely the worst dining experience we have ever had.