I'm a web developer and government transparency advocate living in Minneapolis. After being a vegetarian for about ten years, I learned about rennet in cheese and couldn't finish the slice of pizza I was eating.
I went vegan in October 2009 thinking that if I craved cheese again, I'd go back. Let's just say I'm never going back because I've felt the benefits of eating vegan and I know an increased awareness of what I consume will have positive impacts on my mood, health and impact on the world.
About Tony Webster on VegGuide
Tony Webster has added 3 entries, written 18 reviews and rated 17 entries. Tony Webster has not uploaded any images.
Tony Webster's average rating is 2.8.
- Ecopolitan in Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Hackney's in Chicago, Illinois
- Jasmine 26 in Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Pizza Luce in Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Tea Garden in Twin Cities, Minnesota