Local vegetarian group
St. Louis Vegetarian Society is a non-profit, non-sectarian association. Our goal is to promote vegetarianism, which we define as the practice of living without the use of flesh, fowl, or fish, and the ideal of complete independence from all animal products. To achieve this goal, our organization is dedicated to:
1) Providing a supportive and sharing environment for committed vegetarians;
2) Educating, supporting, and providing resources to all individuals who are interested in becoming vegetarian;
3) Promoting vegetarianism in society at large by educating others about the impact of animal-centered diets on human disease, world hunger, environmental degradation, and animal suffering;
4) Encouraging a sense of inquiry, openness, and tolerance about all matters related to vegetarianism;
5) Supporting a lifestyle that values all life.
You can contact them at 314-995-2699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Added by Ramona on Dec 22 08 (last updated Dec 22 08)