Eclectic 100% vegan, as organic as we can be! Check out our menu online. We've gotten great local and regional reviews.
Spiral Diner & Bakery is a 100% vegan and mostly organic restaurant in the middle of “Cowtown” (Ft. Worth). In addition to always serving delicious vegan meals that appeal to both herbivores and carnivores, Spiral Diner pledges to:
- Use only cruelty-free and environmentally friendly biodegradable cleaning products.
- Only purchase recycled and un-bleached paper products (with the highest post-consumer content available).
- Always buy Certified Organic ingredients whenever possible with conventional only as a last resort.
- Use environmentally friendly, biodegradable take-away containers and disposable cutlery (we also encourage our customers to bring their own reusable containers with them to help us reduce packaging waste).
- Recycle 100% of all the accepted materials that come through our kitchen.
- Donate a portion of profit to local grassroots organizations that are fighting for human, animal, and environmental causes.
- Reduce waste by purchasing in bulk as much as possible and donating excess food to local food banks and shelters.
- Never compromise on the above principles.
You can now order their food for delivery from BuyKind.
Added by Ramsey Sprague on Apr 9 04 (last updated Mar 31 11)
Most Recent Reviews
See the website for detailed directions.
$$ - average
- Italian (Southern)
- Eclectic (Varied)