Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1054HW
A squat and vegan "restaurant"
Restaurant, Organization, Other
A squat with restaurant dinners (that are all vegan and organic).
Dinner at the Peper
Dinner is served on:
Tuesday: from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Thursday; from 7pm. - 9 pm.
Friday : from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
De Peper Telephone: 020 412 2954
If you have never eaten at de peper before,
here is a short "how-to list:
* To reserve a meal, call de peper 16.00 - 18.30 on the day you would like to eat.
* Our telephone number is 020 412 2954. It is not possible to reserve a meal via e-mail.
* For reservations of groups larger than 6 persons, we kindly ask you to come and pay in advance, so we can be sure that you will join us for dinner and do not block others from getting a reservation.
* When you are ready to eat dinner, please ask at the bar for "the server" (the person coordinating the dinner between the people who reserved and the cook in the kitchen) and pay for your meal with them.
* The price for one meal (soup + main course) is a sliding scale (pay as you wish) between 6,00 - 10,00 euros per meal. The sliding scale is a solidarity concept that allows those with a lower budget to be able to eat yummy, vegan, organic, fresh food for a low price at de peper. All donations go to upkeep and help us keep our prices generally as low as possible.
* After paying for your dinner, you will receive your soup directly. Please bring your dishes to the dishwasher in the kitchen. (There is no table service.) When your main course is ready, the server will call out your name (or the name you put on the reservation list) and we kindly ask you to come and pick up your plate from the server.
* Dessert is 1,50 euros and can be ordered individually (no reservation required).
Added by banu on Mar 4 08 (last updated Apr 19 10)
Most Recent Reviews
Not Wheelchair Accessible
$ - inexpensive
- (Mostly) Organic