These kids (and dog) had a mission. They have accomplished that mission and now continue to go ABCD (above & beyond the call of duty).
1. Independently owned & operated vegan convenience mart.
2. Two choices: real life store front (7 days a week) or online ordering @ www.foodfightgrocery.com.
3. Standards such as Tofurky slices, mayos, noodles, chips, ice creams, vitamins, burgers, dogs, etc.. Stuff other places don't seem to have, such as; veggie steam buns, vegan lamb, Peanut Butter Tings, marzipan and wacky stuff like FishHam, Ham Tube, Haggis, garlic frosting (Garlic Zing!). A nice mixure of vegan-on-accident and "healthy" organic style snacks.
4. You can even subscribe, through FoodFight!, to an Organic Produce CSA to get "real food" along with your sweets and meats. Every week you'll get your bag of carrots, kale, and onions, then pick up your Ritter Sport, Tings, and Steam buns.
5. They aren't trying to please everyone, Wild Seasons, New Foods, and Whole Oats already try to do that. FoodFight! is trying to please themselves and other awesome like-minded people.