Health-oriented pizza chain with Daiya cheese
Z Pizza is a California-based chain of pizza restaurants with an emphasis on low-fat menu items. They also carry Daiya vegan cheese. Pizza crusts are Vegan white, vegan whole wheat, and non-vegan gluten-free. Build your pizza or try one of the specialty pizzas.
You can buy pizzas baked from the store, unbaked to take home and bake, or some Z Pizza shops will deliver. You can order on the phone or in person, and you can also often order online too.
VEG Menu items include:
- Berkeley vegan (vegan marinara, vegan cheese, vegan burger crumbles, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, and bell peppers)
- Napoli (garlic sauce, fresh Roma tomatoes, fresh basil)
- Greek (red onions, kalamato olives, tomatoes, oregano)
- Provence (garlic sauce, artichoke hearts, capers, tomatoes, basil)
- Tuscan Mushroom (garlic sauce, a variety of mushrooms, carmelized onions, oregano, thyme)
- Arugula Salad (with candied walnuts, carmelized onions, and cucumbers);
- Greek Salad (with veggies and kalamata olives);
- California Salad (with avocado, veggies, and black olives);
- Yuppie Veggie Sandwich (with avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, carmelized onions, and Italian dressing).
Added by ElaineV on Mar 15 (last updated Mar 15)
$$ - average