Pittsburgh Public Market
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Raw juice, health food & specialty grocery
Restaurant, Coffee/Tea/Juice, Food Court or Street Vendor, Grocery/Bakery/Deli, Caterer
Zest Wishes is a raw juice, health food & specialty grocery stand at Pittsburgh Public Market, a year-round weekend market in the strip. The chef/owner creates weekly-changing vegan menu items from scratch, using local, organic, farm-fresh ingredients when possible.
Menu offerings have included:
- nut-grain vegan burger with signature organic apple cider-date BBQ & unprocessed cheese alternative
- vegan grilled "cheese" with certified-naturally grown local tomato, parsnip "bacon" & coconut "butter"
- cold-pressed organic raw vegetable juice blends
- homemade unsweetened, 3-ingredient almond milk
- organic citrus millet-veggie salad
- homemade coconut milk
- slow smoked organic non GMO tofu with house BBQ sauce, grilled organic corn on the cob, coconut "butter", sea salt & spicy Asian kale-cabbage-citrus slaw
Vegan groceries include:
- Pickled local organic vegetables in organic raw apple cider brine
- Heat-n-eat unprocessed nut-grain "Salisbury steak"
- Sweet-spicy herb glaze with blackstrap molasses
- Organic vegetable broth
- Organic raw apple cider vinaigrette
All ingredients are minimally processed, and all take-out containers, cups, lids, straws and forks used are biodegradable and/or compostable.
Added by leanchef on Apr 25 13 (last updated Apr 25 13)
Pittsburgh Public Market is located on Smallman Street at 17th Street.
$ - inexpensive
- Raw Food
- (Mostly) Organic
- Gluten-Free Options
- Live Music