Single owner operated health food store, in business since 1987.
In business since 1987. We are family owned and operated. We are passionate about serving the health needs of our customers and offering the best and most comprehensive selection of good for you foods, vitamins, body care and assorted gift items.
- all organic produce
- local, raw honey, and others from around the globe
- local, organic, grass pastured eggs
- a wide variety of gluten-free products
- top of the line, quality vitamins and supplements chosen especially for you by our educated and up-to-date staff, and by the owner himself
- 100% pure essential oils
- make your own peanut butter!
- organic & fair trade bulk coffees
- an interesting & always evolving RAW FOODS section!
Be sure to visit our in-house vegetarian deli & juice bar: The Wild Carrot!
Added by Admin on Sep 17 07 (last updated Oct 9 13)
Across from the Timonium Fairgrounds.
We are the last shop in the strip on the left.
The best parking is just beyond us, on the left.
- Jewish (Eastern European)
- Raw Food
- Eclectic (Varied)
- (Mostly) Organic
- Gluten-Free Options
- Outdoor Seating