Closed as of Feb 24 1114 East Pierce Street
phoenix, az 85004
Co-op & farmers market - localy produced food with deli and cafe.
Restaurant, Coffee/Tea/Juice, Bar, Food Court or Street Vendor, Grocery/Bakery/Deli, General Store, Organization
As a program of Community Food Connections, a 501c3 non-profit organization, the Phoenix Public Market consists of:
- Urban Grocery and Wine Bar;
- The Open-Air Markets on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings.
We are also the home of Royal Coffee Bar at the Market.
The Market is here to:
- Increase access to fresh, healthy food in an underserved area;
- Help micro-businesses get started and build their capacity;
- Create jobs and family self-sufficiency;
- Help farmers stay on the land;
- Create a vibrant gathering place in the heart of our community.
Added by Diogenes on Jun 14 11 (last updated Aug 8 12)
NW corner of Central and Filmore
$$ - average
- (Mostly) Organic
- Large Group-Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Rooms